Intermediate C# Developer
|Remuneration:||R700000 – R720000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A leading and fast-growing fintech owned and run by some of the biggest and best entrepreneurs in SA are taking the group risk insurance market by storm! As an intermediate C# developer, you will need to have good skills in the Microsoft stack, with three to five years of solid experience.
Be part of a tech-savvy and high achieving .Net team, gaining exposure to complex projects, offering some remote work plus flexi-time right in the heart of Sandton.
Here's what's required:
- Five+ years’ experience in hardcore C# software development
- In-depth working knowledge in the Microsoft stack, ASP.NET through to SQL Server
- OOP/OOD and design patterns
- ERP, web security, Microservices/Rabbit MQ, Azure would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- You will consult back to the business on technology. You will conceive of new products based on technology enablement. You will problem solve change requests. You will play an active hand in business and its’ strategy.
- You will work with a team of leaders who are genuinely invested, most are tech guys are highly educated in technology as well as what it can achieve.
- You will be part of a strong team of developers to support you. You will teach, guide, and mentor.
- You will help define the architectural strategy as well as the design and implementation
- You will be required to code from time to time, bouncing ideas with the devs, building POCs, streamlining code, optimising – challenging the team and showing them how it’s done.
- This role is going to challenge your mathematical ability as much as it will challenge your technical Scope.
- A BSC for something similar
- Exceptionally good maths mark and an ability to apply mathematics in your daily job.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 05 Nov 12:27
ApplyNicole de Sousa