Information System Strategy Lecturer – Independent Contractor
Job descriptionCode/reference: ISSLIC01
Applications accepted until: 1 January 2021
Number of openings: 1
Campus/business unit: Vega School – Pretoria Campus
Direct reporting line: Head – Academic
- Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- Honours degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/IT Management
- Honours degree with a similarly related field.
- Lecturing experience in Information Management/ Business Information Systems/Information Systems/Business Management/Risk Management/Project Management
- Work experience in Risk Management /Systems design/Project Management/as an IT manager/as an Information manager
Key performance area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the module guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre-agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
- Campus environment.
- Preferably equity candidate.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 09 Dec 11:20