Front-end Java Developer
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Do you have great problem-solving skills to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle and produce well-organised, optimised, and documented source code within a financial services environment?
You will be part of a technology, driven business where you will get to build new systems – design, develop, as well as maintain complex internal frameworks.
Have what it takes?
- Degree in computer science or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum five years development experience
- Angular 2+
- Java 8+
- Spring Framework 4.0+
- REST (Representative State Transfer)
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, or XP)
- Kubernetes-based orchestration (OpenShift, Rancher)
- Develop and unit test functionality as required by business
- Provide third-level production support (DevOps environment)
- Peer-review code changes
- Mentor intermediate and junior team members
- Provide estimates for proposed changes
- Assist product owners and business analysts with the technical aspects of proposed changes and requirements
- Attend daily standups
- Follow the institutes governance processes in order to deploy changes to production
- Address any non-functional requirements
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 13 Oct 13:54, Closing date 12 Dec
011 463 3633