Our Cape Town based client has been manufacturing and assembling SAE mounted cast iron pumps and associate components since 1985.
They are wanting a FOUNDARY MANAGER to bring his skills and take them into the next century.
TYPE : PERMANENT / TEMPORARY
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
– Effective planning, organizing an streamlining of foundry schedules
– Managing the Pattern Ship, Moulding, Core-making, Melting, Pouring, Shakeout and Fettling teams
– Manage quality and related processes within the Foundry
– Budget control
– Active promotion of H & S initiative
– Grade 12 (or equivalent)
– 5 year’s foundry experience at Management level
– A metallurgy qualification – ESSENTIAL
– Maintain a high standard of productivity, quality and discipline
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail [email protected] today.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.