Job descriptionOur Nomad Now Client, a holding company of a diverse group of agricultural companies, is seeking a permanent financial manager with at least two years’ post-articles experience.
- Completed SAICA or SAIPA articles
- Two years' post-articles experience
- Relevant Bachelors or Honours degree
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ensure that all accounting entries are up to date on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in accordance with IFRS
- Ensure that all statutory reports are submitted on time
- Manage annual audit
- Manage weekly cash flow requirements with the group treasury
- Compile the annual financial statements based on IFRS
- Compile monthly management accounts as required by the company
- Prepare the annual budget and update forecasts
Please note: Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.
Posted on 13 Jan 09:30