Job descriptionOur Nomad Now Client, a managed private equity fund focused on investments that drive sustainable development, is seeking a permanent CA(SA) financial analyst with at least three years’ experience in an audit firm.
- CA (SA)
- Finance degree with three to five years' experience in an audit firm
- CFA with three to five years’ Financial Consulting experience
- Experienced Excel user and Financial Modeller with knowledge of financial accounting standards and best practices
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint, MS outlook
- Financial Modelling
- Draft IM / Teasers /Pitch decks
- Find buyers /funders
- Manage full process to ensure transactions are finalised efficiently
- Prepare VDR and answer funder / buyer questions
- Perform valuations
- Draft valuation reports
- Maintain database of buyers and funders
Please note: Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.
Posted on 13 Jan 09:33