|Company:||Vega School – Pretoria Campus|
Job descriptionJob purpose:
- Lecturing of a fashion technology subject – Lectra
- Marking of assessments and providing thorough constructive feedback.
- Participation in the moderation process.
- Intentional academic student support to ensure the academic success of students.
- Masters in Fashion Design (MA or MTech) or
- Masters in Fashion Production (MTech) or
- Masters in Consumer Science (MCom) or
- a masters in a similar field
- Honours in Fashion Design or
- Honours in Fashion Production or
- Honours in Consumer Science or
- Honours in a similar field
- Must have excellent knowledge and skill in using Lectra programme
- Prior teaching or tutoring experience in Lectra is and advantage.
- Lecturer must be competent in Lectra.
Key performance area
- Deliver the module in such a manner as to achieve the stated subject outcomes within the assigned contact hours.
- The assessment of student work within the stipulated marking and moderation cycle and provide constructive feedback to students and reporting any students concerns to the Relationship Navigator.
- Class preparation and development of lesson plans in a constructivist learning approach.
- Proactively participates in Vega events, such as Open Days, Graduation and others.
- Arrange for the appropriate guest lecturer to support application to the world of work.
- Operate in line with The Independent Institute of Education's (The IIE) policies.
- Campus environment.
- Preferably equity candidate.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 27 Jul 13:40