We are a Professional Recruitment service with a personal touch doing contingency recruitment. We do not believe in only matching engineering skills and people to positions, but is passionate about our profession and desire to build stronger and lasting relationships with our applicants and clients, thereby developing a deep understanding of the people we are dealing with.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Cape Town Northern Suburbs
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Engineering Manager for a vehicle design company in Cape Town. Degree or Masters in either Mechanical/Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering. Minimum 15 years of proven working experience as an Engineering Manager in the automotive engineering or consulting industry. Strong technical expertise in automotive engineering principles and industry standards.
Minimum requirements and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering, or equivalent. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (15+ years) as an Engineering Manager in the automotive engineering or consulting industry.
- Strong technical expertise in automotive engineering principles, processes, and industry standards.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, with experience in leading and managing engineering teams.
- Proficiency in engineering project management methodologies and tools.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities .
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Technical leadership and strategy
- Team management and development
- Collaborate with project managers, clients and stakeholder to define project requirements and technical deliverables.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to resolve complex engineering issues.
- Process improvement and quality assurance.
- Stakeholder management
Application Deadline: June 08 2023
Apply via www.edrecruiters.co.za or submit your CV to [email protected] (reference #3090)
Only SA citizens may apply.