|Remuneration:||R13000 - R15000 per month Basic salary|
Job descriptionThis is an organisation of passionate and talented individuals who design and develop innovative learning solutions to upskill and empower people for the now and for the future. We believe in driving change through next-generation learning by combining immersive technologies and learning methodologies to deliver relevant competencies that add value to your organization and your people.
Do you have a passion for creating amazing multimedia content? We’re looking for a Digital Learning Developer to create a mix of blended digital resources. You will be joining a dynamic, fast-paced organisation that works with world-renowned clients. You will be developing innovative resources including web-based learning content as well as graphics and potential animations.
Your key responsibilities
- Design and create impressive screen and content graphics to shape our client solutions, and support the delivery of industry-leading online learning solutions (to follow relevant client brand guidelines).
- Work with various forms of source content in an organised way.
- Design with learning as the end goal.
- Develop learning solutions within the parameters of clients’ Content Learning Management System.
- Take note of deadlines and communicate challenges/risks, progress updates, and training needs.
- Collaborate with the internal team and share knowledge.
- Other activities as required by the design Team Lead.
- Advantageous: Animation, video editing, web design
- Degree in a graphic design-related discipline, or proof of equivalent industry experience.
- Experience working in a commercial e-learning development environment, preferably related to online and blended learning (advantageous).
- Proficient in design packages (specifically Adobe Creative Cloud –Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge etc.).
- A basic understanding of UI design.
- A working knowledge of design for responsive solutions.
- Knowledge of relevant trends, capabilities and techniques in the field of graphic design (advantageous).
Posted on 14 Apr 08:00