Because of your valuable experience as a developer and your in depth understanding of various technologies, cloud services and frameworks, you will know when to make use of existing tools and frameworks or when to develop a solution yourself. You will understand the operations and dynamics of a large development team, CI/CD processes and maintaining a healthy code base in collaboration with many other developers. You will have a passion for technology and for people and have the ability to look past the one dimension of your daily task list, and have a deeper understanding of what the client really needs.
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL and T-SQL scripting
- MS SQL database design
- MS .Net 2.0 through 4.8
- .Net Core 3.1
- Azure Dev Ops
- 5+ years’ experience
PERSON SPECIFICATION – Qualification, Experience, Knowledge & Skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong ability to analyze information
- Quality Focus
- Great time management skills
- Displays resilience, tenacity, focus, discipline and ability to foster positive relationships.
SKILLS (all essential)
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently with guidance and minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing enviroment with ease and handle a broad range of projects.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task
- Have critical and analytical thinking to effectively solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
- Ability to deal with frequent changes
This position is based in the beautiful city of George, Western Cape and candidates will be expected to relocate.
Posted on 04 Jan 08:28, Closing date 2 Feb