|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionDo you have a passion for discovering solutions hiding with data? This role will take you’re your analytics capabilities to the next level and you would be comfortable collaborating with project stakeholders at all levels and backgrounds. Join a team of scientists at Africa’s largest privately-owned and independent investment management company based in the Western Cape that has a six-star green rating in South Africa and boasts sweeping views of the city and the harbour that surrounds it.
The ergonomically designed working spaces encourage collaboration, while still allowing for quiet areas to getaway. If you a coffee aficionado you can enjoy special brews from the in-house barista as well as a free lunch. Free gym membership to allow you to set your fitness goals with the help of a trained biokineticist and sports scientists through their design personalised programmes.
If this sounds like a journey you'd like to join and you'd like to stand out, rather than fit in, we'd love to hear from you.
Reference number for this position is KB49032 which is a permanent position based in Western Cape offering a cost to company salary of R500,000 to R600,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on .
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals:
- Postgraduate degree in computer science, applied mathematics, quantitative economics, statistics,
- Strong academic performance results.
- One year of solid software development experience.
- Deep understanding of machine learning and modelling techniques.
- Proficient in working with Python and SQL.
- Experience with Kubertnetes and Docker is preferred.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Identify and source relevant data from internal and external sources.
- Analyse and clean data.
- Engineer data features.
- Select the most appropriate analytical models for the requirement.
- Transform data and test analytical models.
- Optimise model parameters.
- Present the findings to stakeholders (including non-technical stakeholders).
- Generate data visualisations and document findings.
- Develop models into production solutions, where required.
- Refine the model for the production environment.
- Provide production support for existing solutions.
- Test data and code.
- Review code from teammates.
- Self-manage to deliver on project deadlines.
- Remain current with the latest data science tools and techniques.
Posted on 09 Jun 12:52
011 463 3633