Data Governance Lead
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An exciting new opportunity has just become available for a Data Governance Lead looking to work for an insurance company that is leading in the industry, making sure their client’s finances are secured.
The main purpose of this position is to lead and coordinate efforts regarding the Data Governance Framework, Data Quality and Data Polices and Standards in collaboration with various business functions/ departments, with an intent to improve the quality and value of core data assets.
- Degree in information technology or computer Ssciences
- 7 -8 years commercial working experience
- Managerial level experience
- 3 years in the Insurance sector (Non-negotiable)
- SAFe Agile
- Power BI
- Lead and contribute towards the Data Governance implementation process, aligned to the Data and Integrity strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities
- Provide an organisation wide data governance framework, focusing primarily on the improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for data ownership, data stewardship and data custodianship
- Manage and maintain the development and implementation of data quality standards, data standard template, data protection standards and adoption requirements across Insure
- Evaluate data gathered from various platforms of the business, reconcile differences, decompose high-level information into detailed information
Reference Number for this position is NN53860 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.4m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out theEe-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
Posted on 23 Nov 10:53, Closing date 22 Jan
011 463 3633