Data Business Analyst
|Remuneration:||Rand600 - Rand750 per hour|
|Company:||e-Merge IT Recruitment|
A multinational corporate luxury motor company is currently seeking to hire a highly skilled Data Business Analyst to join their team. This role comes with flexibility to rotate from Office and home. You will be required to implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analysing functional requirements.
If you are a self-starter, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and would like to join this dynamic environment, SEND YOUR CV TODAY!
- Relevant IT / Business Degree
- Five years overall BA experience
- At least three years’ experience building big data pipelines (ETL, SQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Power BI, SAP Analytics Platform
- Knowledge of QlikView from a user perspective
- Knowledge of Tableau, Qlik, MS PowerBI, or other BI tools
- Extensive experience in implementing and monitoring solutions
- Experience in testing (manual or automated testing)
- Web and digital project experience advantageous
- Agile working experience advantageous
- Managing business processes
- Strong working knowledge in data tools, techniques and approaches used in application solutions
- Assisting Business with POCs and business value calculations from a Business Analyst perspective
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modelling techniques and method
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirement’s organisation
- Translating and simplifying requirement
Reference Number for this position is LN53160 which is a Contract position based in Semi Remote position offering a cost to company salary of R600-R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
Posted on 18 Jun 12:31
011 463 3633