|Remuneration:||R450000 – R500000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Working in fintech right now is probably one of the most exciting spaces because of the advancements in technologies, this has triggered a demand for talent in Finance and Technology.
Jump-start your fintech career in this fast-paced collaborative environment using the latest tech.
Education, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, applied mathematics, economics, computer science, information management
- Amazing SQL skills
- Two to three years of proven experience as a data or BI analyst with exposure gained in Fintech
- Solid programming skills to run analysis and statistical modelling on data sets
- Working with financial data to provide a better experience to their customers
- Help improve the quality of a product or service with their suggestions based on previously collected data
- Find inconsistencies and potential errors in data sets which inform what data is usable from outliers
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals:
Posted on 30 Sep 11:14