Customer Service Supervisor
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R25000 per month cost-to-company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Cape Town CBD|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Supervisor to manage and grow our customer success team, and to promote principles of excellent customer service throughout the CS team. The goal is to keep the team running in an efficient way, having oversight, addressing blockages and internal issues, and increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
We pride ourselves on giving fast, accurate and friendly service in every interaction with the public and you would be the ultimate custodian of our ongoing service excellence.
Your duties would include:
- Take ownership of the overall performance of the CS team
- Improve customer service experience for clients
- Conduct regular evaluations of team members with a focus on improving individual outcomes
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Identify process issues and blockages
- Support escalations
- Report and analyse KPI tracking
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Proven working experience leading a CS team
- Experience in providing customer service
- Ability to calmly de-escalate and resolve escalated grievances
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Passion for efficient service and living the brand's ethos.?
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to attend events
- Upskilling and access to courses where appropriate and business-related
- Friday drinks, team outings, great coffee and good vibes!
Who are we?
Quicket is an industry leader in ticketing technology, providing its services to thousands of events globally. Our powerful proprietary cloud platform, acclaimed customer success team & experienced on-site teams all work together to make events run seamlessly across the African continent.
Posted on 23 May 18:16, Closing date 22 Jul