|Remuneration:||R1000000 – R1120000 per year Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Ulwezi Consulting (Pty) Ltd|
- Undertake negotiations on behalf of the client with investors in the client;
- Develop and oversee negotiations of investment contracts between client and contracting parties in a manner that contributes to the client’s overall objectives (and specifically its financial viability);
- Develop appropriate contract documents in consultation with Client legal services
- Commercialise the various services the client proposes to render to investors/ tenants in the client;
- Assess the viability of services rendered;
- Develop business models that allow each service to be rendered on a commercial basis and to the extent necessary, commercialise the service renderings;
- Develop appropriate property and space solutions for investors in the client;
- Negotiate contracts with potential investors for the lease of land for development;
- Negotiate contracts with potential tenants for space within the developments in the Client.
- Show thorough understanding of applicable incentives to client’s
- Strong communication skills,
- Written and verbal,
- An inspiring work ethic,
- Strong negotiation and management skills
- With a readiness to be part of a collective.
- The ability to work in cross-functional teams and deal with a complex environment is critical to the ability to perform.
Property development expertise a strong recommendation. Requires ability to turn ideas into viable business proposals, Will have experience in various aspects of property development and commercialization of enterprises or services.
Posted on 17 Feb 11:42