Client Partner Consultant
|Remuneration:||R6000 per month|
We’re a movement that aims to make education more accessible to more people, more often. We believe that everyone has a unique talent but there is a certain shortage of opportunities for them to explore these talents. We strive to create opportunities so that everyone, no matter who they are – can flourish in their career fields.
We are about inclusion and diversity. Do you believe in our mission? Are you a purpose before profit kinda person? Can you embrace our mission and vision to the fullest? If so, we’re looking for a client partner consultant to join our team for three months to start but with the absolute hope of joining us forever.
We are always looking to grow the business and you will play a vital role in bringing on new clients, managing their account from start to finish as well as maintaining that relationship. Creating partnerships with new clients must make you excited, closing deals must make you tick, bringing in new opportunities for our members must be what fuels you.
We are really busy, growing quickly and committed to giving you an opportunity to build a career in a purpose-driven company. We will give you all the necessary tools to be great, we don’t want clock watches but people who will go the extra mile to help us change the world.
What’s in for you:
- You will work with a young, vibrant and dedicated team who work every day towards changing the world through education.
- You’ll contribute to meaningful campaigns that enable young South Africans to get access to education and employment opportunities.
- You’ll learn first-hand what goes into running a tech start-up in South Africa.
- You’ll get exposure and experience in almost every division of the company.
- You’ll be constantly learning in a fun, challenging and purpose-driven environment.
- Find and onboard new leads
- Manage the building of screening forms for your clients
- Manage the shortlisting process for your clients
- Liaising with past and current clients
- Generating applications for your clients
- Growing our business revenue streams
- You must share our values.
- You must be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- You need to know your way around a computer and online software tools
- You need to be able to speak more than one South African language
- You must be able to work effectively in a remote working environment
- Because you want to save the world with education
- Because you believe in our Mission, Vision and Values
- Because we are fun to work with
- Flexible Working Hours
Posted on 06 Jan 12:23