To provide Change Management Services and to develop, maintain and enhance business operations
The person would be required to evaluate the work done across these three areas as part of the first phase and determine what to carry forward and where improvements are required. This relates to the future use of the both the Training (in conjunction with Learning and Development) and Change Management vendors.
Communication (Communication Plan and Strategy)
As this is a Group wide project, the ability to communicate succinctly, in writing, across all levels of the organization, is essential. This includes being able to encapsulate the complex concepts to be conveyed in an appropriate fashion for the various audiences and presented accordingly.
The ability to prepare the impacted parts of the organization for change in order to realize the maximum benefits and mitigate negative impacts to internal staff.
The ability to review the effectiveness of the current training design and to implement (where required) new ways of ensuring that the end users understand the Programs theory and how this is enabled through the Workflow solution. This will create the foundation for future curriculum going forward.
The above three areas of Change Management need to be unified under a common banner and tone reflective of the forward looking culture for business.
• Accountability: Stakeholder Relationship Management
• The coordination of relationships with and between key stakeholders, during the design, management and implementation of business change
• Develops and manages one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups
• Initiates communications between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for defined groups
• Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders
• Captures and disseminates technical and business information
• Facilitates the business change decision-making processes and the planning and implementation of change
• Education and Experience Required
• BSc degree or equivalent NQF level 7 qualification
• 8 to 10 years experience, needs PROSCI or one other methodology accreditation, stakeholder management, experience in managing matrix levels, excellent communication skills etc
• Change Management experience gained in a complex Financial Service environment, preferable
• Knowledge and skills
• Proven Change Management skills and expertise
• Exposure to governance, control and risk management
• Proven ability to effectively work across teams at all levels
• Ability to negotiate/influence at senior level
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good workshop and meeting facilitation skills
• Good financial Business Case Skills
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201790 subject heading or email body.
Please note that ...
Job Reference #: 201790