Business Systems Analyst
|Remuneration:||R45000 - R50000 per month Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA Centurion based company specialising in the provision of IT Solutions to product development and manufacturing companies is urgently looking for a talented business systems analyst to join their team.
You will be responsible for analysing problems, co-creating solutions with the development team and workshop facilitation to collect client requirements and perform analysis for projects.
If you are goal-drive, self-motivated, and have an interest in cutting-edge technologies this might just be the Opportunity for you. Send me your cv ASAP!
Reference Number for this position is LN52822 which is a c ontract position based in Centurion offering a cost-to-company salary of up to R45,000 to R50,000 per month negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Relevant bachelors' degree/diploma/recognised qualification from an accredited tertiary institution
- Must have Ms Office 365 and Dynamic 365 CRM experience
- Two to five years’ experience in setting up and maintaining business systems including: Microsoft 365 suite of products and Mobile devices including smart phones and tablets (Android and IOS)
- Two to five years’ experience in developing and documenting business processes and SOP’s
- Demonstrated experience in training and supporting the adoption of business systems by users
- Team and HR module capability (beneficial)
- Information Management Systems and Office Software Packages (advanced)
- Managing execution, highlighting risks and dependencies, and resolving conflicts (where necessary)
- Ensuring that the solutions as implemented meet expectations as well as drive and support effective teamwork within the department
- Analyse, prescribe and implement the best possible system suited to their requirements
- Conduct system integration and functional testing
- Maintain and manage the support desk
- Support the adoption of the systems by providing user training
Posted on 26 Apr 15:06
011 463 3633