Business Intelligence Developer
|Remuneration:||R500 - R600 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A cutting-edge enterprise development service provider offering custom-developed software is looking to hire a brilliant business intelligence developer.
The role requires an individual who can create and manage BI and analytics solutions that will turn data into knowledge. The incumbent will need to possess business acumen and a problem-solving aptitude.
- Microsoft Power BI Development
- DAX Queries, Functions and Row-level security in Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Development
- SQL Server Analysis Services Development (including MDX)
- SQL Server Reporting Services Development
- SQL Server Integration Services Development
- General Warehouse Design Principles (Changing Dimension/ Reference Dimension/ Fact Dimension/ ETL Design etc.)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Strong debugging skills
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Strong T-SQL skills
- Reporting Services 2012 or higher
Reference Number for this position is NN53210 which is on a long-term contract work in Broadacres offering a rate of up to R600 per hour . Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
Posted on 24 Aug 16:26
011 463 3633