Big Data Developer – Java/Python
|Remuneration:||R600000 – R900000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An exciting position has opened up, at a business that owns the market when it comes to insurance. Innovation is their game and they are looking for a dynamic, disruptor to join their world-class team.
The key focus of this role will be to:
- Implement and maintain Machine Learning models and solutions
- Develop information solutions from a variety of sources for both structured and unstructured data
- Technical ownership of Big Data and Machine Learning solutions for structured and unstructured data
- A BSc computer science degree or equivalent three-year qualification
- Three+ years source code Java development experience
- Three+ years Python development experience
- Coding experience using SCALA, R, Bash
- Experience in Linux (RHCSA)
- Experience in DBMS (Netezza, Oracle, Ms SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience in Big Data Platforms (Cloudera CDH, Hortonworks)
- Advanced T-SQL / SSIS ETL development experience
Reference Number for this position is MH50760 This is a permanent role based in Sandton. Budget is in the region of R600,000 to R900,000 per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on [email protected] .
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 12 Nov 12:18
011 463 3633