BI Data Analyst
|Remuneration:||R550000 – R600000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
One of SA forefront investment banking environments requires the expertise of an intermediate Oracle BI data analyst. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the data warehouse in line with the data model; metadata repository and to provide business intelligence analysis through performing strategic and operational support.
Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Oracle/SAS/SQL certifications
- Two to five years’ experience in systems design and development
- Two+ years’ experience with Oracle technologies using PL/SQL
- One+ year of experience as a SAS ETL data warehouse developer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Netezza (preferred, but not required)
- Working knowledge of Unix (preferred, but not required)
- Engage with business and gather requirements
- Successfully relate business requirements to the technical solution
- Identify and resolve most complex technical issues related to the specific product (final point of resolution before consulting externally)
- Documentation of all processes, procedures according to set standards
- Provide specialist advice and counsel to functional/and non-functional user personnel and projects teams on the technical speciality
- Development of complex solutions using PL/SQL, SAS or Netezza that meet both business and technology requirements
- Develops the skill within the organisation, act as skills mentor on the specific product
- Provide technical assistance to the operational team in order to resolve production incidents timeously
The Reference Number for this position is ND 41258. This is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary of R600,000 per annum, cost to company plus cool banking benefits and the opportunity to learn from some the best BI minds in the country.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on [email protected] Alternatively, call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 28 Oct 10:40
ApplyNicole de Sousa
+27 11 463 3633