|Remuneration:||R660000 - R780000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Exciting opportunity to join a major SA bank!
If you’re a BI Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys playing the role of bridging the gap between data teams and business, then this could be the opportunity for you.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility of working from home along with generous annual leave, lucrative bonuses and a host of other awesome benefits.
This is a relatively senior level position within their environment, so to get their attention you’ll ideally need to have more than 5+ years’ experience in similar roles, a relevant tertiary qualification (i.e. Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or similar) and strong knowledge of BI / Data systems, technologies and methodologies.
- 3-year tertiary qualification in IT OR Information Systems OR similar
- 5+ years’ relevant professional experience
Solid skills and expert level knowledge of:
- Designing and developing Business Intelligence Systems
- AGILE; Kimball; Inmon Methodologies
- Project management principles
Tech Environment / working knowledge required in:
- SQL / T-SQL; Python; R
- OLAP, ETL and Tabular Modelling - SSIS; SSAS; Ab Initio; Denodo (or similar)
- Data Visualisation - Power BI; Microstrategy or similar
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Feasibility and impact studies
- Create solutions based on Business Requirements Definition (BRD) to produce high-level Design (HLD)
- Engage and agree proposed solution as contained in High Level Design (HLD) Document by iterative engagements with clients
- Gather and document business requirements by facilitating information gathering sessions with the customer
Reference Number for this position is CN52357 which is a P ermanent position based in Sandton offering an annual cost to company salary of up to R780,000 negotiable on experience and ability.
Contact Craig Nel on [email protected] for more information
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 03 Mar 15:24
011 463 3633