|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Do you want to be part of one of the Biggest Banking Platform companies out there? Our client is looking for a Salesforce developer to join their fast-growing team.
The main purpose of this position is to provide technical solutions to the needs of stakeholders by interpreting business requirements, defining technical tasks, performing end-to-end testing and also by supporting and troubleshooting technical questions.
Are you ready to make a career change and take your knowledge even further?
APPLY NOW and see your career sore like never before.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Application Support.
- 5-7 years’ experience in one or more of the following languages Java, Angular, DevOps, Backbase, Android or IOS.
- BSc computer science
- B. Com Informatics degree or advanced degree
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Adhere to Agile methodologies and follows Agile principles through work outputs and behaviours
- Scope, Plan, Design and Review end to end solutions
- Define and Develop application complex code
- Conduct Testing across various IT platforms
- Ensure adherence to release methodology and technical change management procedures for all changes
- Drive Continuous improvement
Reference Number for this position is MM54848 which is a p ermanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost-to-company salary of up to R1.2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Marcel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 21 Jun 18:07, Closing date 20 Aug
011 463 3633