Job descriptionOur Nomad Now Employer, a 40-year-old supplier of switchgear panels and related products, is seeking an auditor with two years’ internal auditing training experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- BCom degree in accounting or finance with two years’ internal auditing training experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Budgeting and planning for the business’ finances
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual cash-flow forecasts and budgets
- Prepare business plans for new projects and the business as a whole
- Debtors management to take control of cash-flow
- Preparation of monthly payment to creditors
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over the business’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Manage information flow to and from admin and bookkeeping
Posted on 30 Jul 09:28