Assistant Professional Officer - Support Services/Quality Management
|Remuneration:||- R326208 Basic salary|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||The City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Economic opportunities and asset management - Property management
Assistant professional officer (support services - Quality management)
Basic salary: R326,208 per annum - Ref no: EOS 24/21 - Civic centre, Cape Town
- National Diploma, BTech or First Degree in Quality Management
- Up to two (2) years’ quality management experience as per KPAs
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite
- Competent training certificate in ISO9001:2015 and ISO19011 standard will be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Visio and SAP will be advantageous.
- Providing support to the Property Management Department with regard to the quality management system to ensure that the Department’s business processes are monitored and measured
- Reporting on QMS performance to Director and suggesting any improvement initiatives that would be beneficial to the departmental development
- Providing audit support in conducting internal audits and ensuring that external audit findings are efficiently dealt and compliance with audit requirements are met
- Ensuring internal communication coordination within the Department
- Assisting in the management and implementation of the corporate risk management policies and the identification and management of risks within the Department
- Compiling information on performance of the annual operating and capital budgets
- Assisting in the participation in the development of the content of the property management website and ensuring that the system is developed, maintained and controlled
- Stakeholder interface and communication with internal and external clients.
Closing date: 28 May 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Posted on 17 May 10:54