Angular/NodeJS Full-Stack Developer
|Remuneration:||R750000 - R800000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionSouth Africa’s greater life insurer and integrated financial services house is looking to gain the talents of a full stack developer (Angular & NodeJS) join their competitive corporate environment in Cape Town, Belville.
You will be required to implement integration services (REST) as well as front-end interfaces; understand the business requirements, develop modular functional components in Angular 6+ and also develop required service layer API’s in NodeJS and perform unit tests as part of the development lifecycle.
If you are a Angular and NodeJS Developer Expert looking to work with cutting edge technologies within a growing technical team then apply now.
Reference Number for this position is NN52345 which is a permanent position based in Belville offering a cost to company salary of up to R800,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- BSC. degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge of Angular design and development practices
- Knowledge of NodeJS design and development practices
- Knowledge of MongoDB design and development practices
- Experience with creating self-contained, reusable, and testable components.
- Experience with enterprise deployment pipeline and source control best practice
- Experience with writing comprehensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Experience with creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Knowledge of AWS and cloud deployment is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of financial services industry is highly advantageous
- Delivering high quality code
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- Coordinating the workflow between the business analysis, UX design, functional testing, and yourself
- Integrating with multiple internal systems using REST
- Code deployments on premises and AWS cloud
- Code and swagger documentation as required
- Mentoring and knowledge transfer within the team
Posted on 11 May 13:58
011 463 3633