Senior Software Engineer – C#
|Remuneration:||R950000 – R1000000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
I like this bunch too much (I am somewhat biased in fact). They are a medium-sized software development shop, making games, building mobile platforms that are spanning across Africa as we speak. They are also sitting with a bunch of .Net craftsmen who are curious creatures diving deep to get the best results. If you are reading this, you could be the next Senior Dev to join their team!
I have a vacancy in their banking arm which is huge traffic, low latency, milliseconds response rates type of work; they’re driving heavyweight optimization and moving from Framework to .Net Core. This is an easy-going, bright, tech-driven management, lots of flexi-time – currently working fully remote due to the Covid curse we are facing but they will make you feel welcome none the less. Some other cool benefits include free lunch, beer, arcade games, etc., casual Friday every single day. A place where work is play!
When it comes to skills this is what we need:
- Eight+ years’ experience coding in C#, Asp.NET/.Net Core (they are looking for an engineering mindset, so you need to understand the nuts and bolts and how the go together)
- SQL Server – you also know how to get into nitty-gritty optimizing and performance-based concepts.
- Some cloud would be nice but it’s not a deal-breaker if you don't have it: Azure or AWS
- Openshift or Kubernetes or Docker – they do not know what tools they will use yet, but the concepts are coming soon
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or computer science
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 28 Jul 07:47
ApplyNicole de Sousa