Senior BI/SQL Developer
|Remuneration:||R600000 – R700000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionDo you have experience or knowledge of data warehouse, dimensional data modelling, and Cubes? Leaders in mobility that specialise in logistics, automotive distribution and retail, Car rental, and financial services are looking to appoint a senior BI/SQL developer. This is an extremely fast-paced environment with an inclusive and collaborative high-performance culture that enables business results, creates opportunities for all employees and provides the benefit of diverse thinking.
Reference number for this position is KB48492 which is a permanent position based in the City of Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R600,000 – R700,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on .
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals:
- Degree in computer information systems.
- Minimum of five+ years of ETL development experience using SSIS.
- Minimum of five+ years of BI development experience using Microsoft BI Stack. Environment: SQL Server.
- Three+ years of report development experience in Power BI. Dax experience is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of ETL methodologies and technology with exposure to the full SDLC.
- Experience using Visio (Version – 2013)
- Experience designing solutions following Kimball methodology and good knowledge of data modelling concepts.
- Designing and building end-to-end BI solutions that will extract data from multiple systems, transforming and loading into multiple reporting data warehouses.
- Working with end users and analysts on requirements and translate them into technical specification, provides estimation to the management.
- Supporting existing BI Platform, reverse engineer and improve processes.
- Mentoring and coaching junior members, as well as driving and implementing industry best practices.
- Evaluate and introduce new tools, design and improve existing ETL framework, data validation framework .
Posted on 17 Apr 09:20
011 463 3633