Mid-Level Software Engineer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionBe part of a major fintech house in South Africa based in the heart of Cape Town ! We are on the hunt for a mid-level software engineer who is smart, passionate, driven, and enjoy working within a team!
This is a role where you will gain exposure to a variety of platforms, solve a challenging set of problems to bring financial inclusion to underserved consumers throughout Africa. Change never tasted sweeter, apply Now!
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, or related field
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts
- Two+ years of experience designing, developing and testing software services (four+ years for mid-level)
- Two+ years of experience with Ruby, Python, Java, or Scala
- Experience with Linux or macOS
- Experience with Linux or macOS is highly desirable
- Experience integrating real-time machine learning/AI/decision optimisation in a big-data (HDFS+Map-Reduce) environment is desirable
- Experience working in Amazon Web Service environments (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk) is desirable
- Develop and support the company’s platform
- Diagnose and correct problems with production services
- Participate in the company’s agile project planning process
The time for change is now ! E-Merge IT Recruitment is specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. E-mail Garth on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from E-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 10 Jun 14:47