Java Software Engineer – Cloud and DevOps
|Remuneration:||R1100000 - R1200000 per year cost-to-company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An amazing opportunity for a Software Engineer (Cloud, Java SE11, DevOps) to join a leading Africa-focused financial services organisation is available. They have over 159 years of experience and their purpose is to drive Africa’s growth and make life better for fellow Africans by doing business the right way
You will be required to plan, track, and monitor test-project and quality engineering-related activities so that communication and decision-making pertaining to solution delivery is data-driven and to measure and monitor portfolio application of standards for testing, assessing risks, taking preventative action.
If you want to join this organisation that believes that dreams matter and that together we can make them a reality, apply now
Reference Number for this position is GZ55295 which is a permanent position offering up to R1.3m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals
- 8-10 Years proven working experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Track record in the automation of testing approaches, tools and load balancing and performance testing and other non-functional testing types
- Java SE11
- Cloud, Streaming
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is an inherent requirement of this role.
- Degree in information studies
- Professional and industry-related certifications e.g., automated testing tools, script writing
- Cloud certification an advantage
Posted on 05 Jul 18:04, Closing date 3 Sep
011 463 3633