Our Port Elizabeth based client in the manufacturing and engineering sector, invites candidates who are interested in gaining workplace experience in the Engineering sector in the discipline of Electrical Engineering to apply for an In-Service Training Opportunity.
- Ideal opportunity for student who needs to complete their in-service P1 & P2 training
- To be appointed as from (contract will run from to – 6 months for P1 & 6 months for P2)
The position will be based in Port Elizabeth and will be responsible to assist the engineering project team with background work, studies and project documentation.
- Computer Literacy: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Projects, Inventor/AutoCAD and Outlook
- General experience in estimating will be advantageous
- National Diploma or B-Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- High Attention to Details
- Adhere to Deadlines
- Problem Solving
- Able to cope with pressure
- Adaptable to changing Working Conditions
- Professional Work Ethics