|Remuneration:||R300 – R400 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionNot keen on committing on a perm job, I have the perfect contract gig for you! I have a consulting company based in Rosebank looking for a C# software developer with experience in Azure. This role is ideal for a programmer who would want to focus mainly on investments and gain exposure in Greenfield projects for their banking and financial services clients.
If you’re inspired when you look around and see an ever-changing interconnected world, you’re on our wavelength. Let us connect you to kick off this project in May.
Reference number for this position is KB49098 which is a Contract position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R300 to R400 Per Hour based on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on .
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals:
- Degree in IT or computer sciences.
- Postgraduate diploma in IT and computer sciences.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- IT: Three to four years of experience analysing business needs and providing solutions.
- Business support: Three to four years of experience in business analysis and design.
- SQL experience building or documenting sequence diagrams (UML)
- Prior development experience in Java would be beneficial.
- TOGAF experience will be a benefit
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up to date with current technologies and technical development
Posted on 21 Apr 15:30
011 463 3633