Mid-Senior Front End Web Application Developer
- Convert design ideas into HTML and CSS.
- Determine the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensure user experience determines design choices.
- Develop features to enhance the user experience.
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensure web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Build reusable code for future use.
- Optimise web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilise a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
- Five+ years’ experience in Web Design and Development.
- 5+ Years’ Angular 10+.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (XS, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- 3-5 Years’ C#.
- 1-3 Years’.NET Core experience along with RESTful services.
- Experience with Responsive and Adaptive Design.
- One year experience with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Azure and DevOps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 07 Jan 18:02, Closing date 6 Feb
087 351 0743