Junior - Mid Web Designer
A growing digital creative agency with a focus on the iGaming industry seeks an ambitious & talented Junior – Mid Web Designer to join its team. You must be comfortable working in a high pressured and multi deadline studio environment with at least 3 years’ experience working in a commercial studio with live client briefs. You will also require strong Photoshop, Illustrator/Vector and experience with Mobile Responsive Website and Emailer Design, Landing Page Mobile Responsive, Logo Concept Design, Brand Guidelines, Banner Animation and be up to date with the latest UI/UX standards. A portfolio of your work will be expected.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a commercial studio working with live client briefs is required.
- Extensive Photoshop knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Illustrator / Vector design.
- Website Design incl. Mobile Responsive.
- Emailer Design incl. Mobile Responsive.
- Landing Page design incl. Mobile Responsive.
- Logo Concept Design.
- Current UI/UX standards.
- Brand Guidelines.
- Banner Animation.
- iGaming / Casino / Sportsbook Industry experience.
- Adobe XD.
- Adobe After Effects.
- HTML5 Animation.
- HTML Coding experience.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Conceptual designs.
- Work well with a team
- Multitasking ability.
- Adaptable, reliable time keeping and job tracking.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 13 May 11:32, Closing date 12 Jun