Junior Developer – C#
|Remuneration:||R400000 – R420000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you a junior C# developer who has a very logical mind. One who is strong at maths, so much so what when coding you apply your mathematical approach to your coding. Then this is the business for you. A leading fintech that is taking the group risk insurance market by storm! And they are looking to expand. The team is looking for junior developers to join them. You will be working with some of the best C# developers out there. You can expect to get involved in new product development, with importance on solid design and good code.
Reference Number for this position is DZ48190 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary of R420,000 per annum cost to company. Contact Dudley on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
RequirementsTo land an interview, you’ll need the following:
- At least one-year coding experience in C#
- Knowledge in the Microsoft stack, ASP.NET through to SQL Server.
- Azure would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical mindset, good maths results in school
- You will consult back to the business on technology.
- You will work with a team of leaders who are genuinely invested, most are tech guys are highly educated in technology as well as what it can achieve
- You will be part of a strong team of developers to support you.
- You’ll be part of a culture of learning, which getting stuck into work you haven’t seen before
- You have a BSc for something similar. The team is all classically trained, academically strong devs
- Your Maths skills are good
Posted on 28 Apr 15:04
011 463 3633