Intermediate Business Analyst - Digital
|Location:||Cape Town, Brackenfell|
Deliver cutting-edge and robust business & tech solutions as your expertise is sought to fill the role of an Intermediate Business Analyst in the Digital division of a leading Retail Giant. You will be expected to facilitate effective and competitive business processes by eliciting, analysing, validating and documenting business organisational and/or operational requirements, providing alternatives and making recommendations. You will play an instrumental role to ensure teams deliver solutions according to the business requirements. You must possess a relevant Degree/Diploma & BA Certification at Practitioner level (ECBA, CCBA), FTI Certification or similar. You will need 3-five years’ experience in a similar role with a solid track record of successful delivery in a BA environment, 3 years Retail/Digital industry experience, have worked across all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & good process modelling skills. Experience in a global business environment would be preferred.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma.
- Business Analysis Certification at Practitioner level (ECBA, CCBA), FTI Certification or similar.
- 3-5 years related experience with a solid track record of successful delivery in a BA environment.
- 3 years Business Analysis in retail processes.
- 3 Years Retail/Digital industry.
- Experience working within all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Formal training in business analysis and design methodologies.
- Experience in a global business environment is preferred.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing and deployment solutions.
- Good process modelling skills.
- SAP experience – desirable.
- Business understanding of the broader retail industry
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Effective relationship management and collaboration skills.
- Good business and IT acumen.
- Self-starter, with a can-do attitude.
- Customer focused.
- Analytical thinking.
- Results driven.
- Good planning and time management skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 12 Jan 15:32, Closing date 11 Feb
087 351 0743