Native level fluency in Greek language: Verbal Written skills essential (Advanced/Fluency level) Permanent residence permit or South African ID holders only Excellent customer service skills essential Experience in call centre or travel tourism industry preferred Excellent Computer literacy technical skills Knowledge experience on MS Office products able to work on Windows-based operating systems Previous experience on travel reservations systems is beneficial. Own transport No criminal record Your Role as CSSR:
• Work for a prestigious airline brand on various work streams
• Assistance to passengers with pre post flight departure travel-related queries in customer relations department in Greek English languages
• Work on renowned airline reservations systems handle outbound voice calls, written correspondence other multimedia channels daily
• Fully paid product and systems training provided
• Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
• Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
• Demanding and time-sensitive call centre environment
• Experience our multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world Working hours:
• Operational hours (Mon-Fri) 08h00 17h00 at 40 hours per week
• EU day light savings will apply
• Shifts may be subject to change depending on client requirements Salary Details:
Basic Salary: R15 833,33 per month
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201877 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201877