• Understanding and interpreting brand guidelines, and extending them to various media
• Designing for print, web and other media
• Designing and formatting PowerPoint presentations
• Coaching of In-house staff Requirements
• High command of the German and English languages
• Highly capable in Adobe and MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel), with an emphasis on PPT
• Sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software CS5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Experience in Brand Identity design
• Should have at least a full-time qualification from a relevant tertiary institute
• Must be able to present a portfolio of his/her work
• Conceptual development and story lining skills
• Delivery of high-quality work always Personal Skills/Attributes
• Excellent command of English
• Positive attitude
• A keen eye for details
• Good time management skills
• Good work ethics
• Must enjoy the idea of working in a demanding environment
• Good communicator
• Down to Earth team player
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201647 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201647