|Remuneration:||R600000 - R650000 per year|
|Company:||e-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA brilliant business that uses data science to apply analytical methodologies and technologies to solve complex problems, are looking for a business analyst to join their team. You need to have worked on software product projects in order to be the right fit for this team. They do also look for high achievers on the academic side.
The main purpose of your role will be to work with stakeholders to understand and define their business needs and extract the requirements for what must be delivered. You will gather the business required conditions and capabilities, documenting them in a consistent, complete and useful way for the team that will design and deliver the solution.
Reference number for this position is MH 48301 . This is a permanent based in Sandton, budget is in the region of R650,000 per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on [email protected] to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- IT degree, ideally an honours degree
- Four years' experience working as a business analyst in a technology environment
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them
- Excellent Industry and/or application domain knowledge and ability to understand the big picture.
- Experienced in customer interactions
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills with the ability to compromise and balance trade-offs among multiple interests
- Proven leadership and decision making
- Professional presentation skills
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum principles and practices
Posted on 12 May 09:59
+27 11 463 3633