Web Frontend Specialist
If you live to code, then a global Dev House in the sphere of Online Gaming, wants your passion for all things tech to join their team as their next Web Frontend Specialist. Your core role will be to write exceptional and robust code, ensuring efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web apps. You will require a degree/diploma in computer science/software engineering or similar discipline, at least five+ years’ experience developing code & your tech skillset should include Git, Mocha, Selenium, Puppeteer, Microservices, React and Redux, HTML5, CSS, Node.js, etc. You must also provide a portfolio of work done, including timelines, requirements & how the solutions were met.
- Analyse, design, and implement new features.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Write elegant and robust code.
- Write Unit, Integration, and Acceptance tests for all components.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Work in cross-functional teams.
- Work in an Agile environment with stand-ups, sprints, and planning meetings.
- Mentor Junior and Mid-level Developers.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Troubleshoot and root-cause errors.
- Degree or diploma in computer science/software engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of five+ years developing code.
- Applicant must have examples of work done, including timelines, requirements and how the solutions were met.
- Experience developing websites or similar for mobile and desktop.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ability to acquire new skills and programming languages.
- Testing Tools: Mocha, Selenium, Puppeteer
- UX Design Experience
- Microservices Architecture
- Unit and Integration testing
- Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- HTML, CSS
- Sass, JSS, Styled Components or other CSS preprocessor
- RESTful API’s
- A passion for learning.
- Possess exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to work with little or no supervision.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 14 Jan 11:07, Closing date 13 Feb
087 351 0743