Technical Business Analyst
Deliver effective technical and operations solutions as the next Technical Business Analyst sought by a dynamic independent Asset Management firm. Joining the Central Services Technology team, you will help deliver high quality solutions efficiently by ensuring that changes are aligned to business objectives and have clearly defined business benefits and outcomes. The ideal candidate will have strong BA skills including SQL, DevSecOps/ETL with 6-8 years’ BA/industry experience, an understanding of Data & Systems Architecture and Asset Management industry knowledge.
- Take ownership of the delivery, stability and support objectives for the Central Services products and systems.
- Identify, gather, analyse and document business requirement and translate into high level specifications and design.
- Ability to work in an agile manner so as to ensure incremental delivery and ongoing momentum is maintained.
- Work closely with vendors, product owners and SMEs in order to understand end to end architecture and requirements.
- Understand, enhance and deliver improved business processes.
- Co-ordinate and respond to testing requirements as necessary.
- Provide overviews and training to relevant teams.
- Provide support during high care and after a change has gone live.
- Vendor Management.
- Working independently on multiple tasks and to tight timelines.
- Relevant Degree qualified.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in the industry/Business Analysis.
- An understanding of data and systems architecture.
- MS SQL.
- Reporting tools or SharePoint desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Able to multi-task; work to tight deadlines and able to cope under pressure.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving ability/logical thinker and highly numerate.
- Ability to see the bigger picture.
- Must be organised and able to prioritize duties and responsibilities.
- Able to work in a team.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 12 Jan 14:21, Closing date 11 Feb
087 351 0743