Software Engineer – C#/.Net
|Remuneration:||R700000 - R800000 per year cost-to-company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A very cool real-time solutions and payments channel house, based in Bryanston, is looking for a hands-on, energetic, self-motivated full stack C# developer to get involved in robust technology architecture and development; working end-to-end Solutions on a multi-tenant system.
In addition to the tech, the job requires value-adders who are passionate about solving complex problems. If you have the ability to take initiative, lead and assist, while producing exceptional quality work, then this job has your name on it.
- You come equipped with five+ years development experience within C# ASP.Net
- You have exp using WCF, Web API, Bootstrap, HTML5, you can mentor a few guys too.
- You are looking to get heavily involved in .Net Core – the business is moving in this direction so you will be part of an integral turning point.
- Skilled in web-based business application development
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail is key to get the job done.
- You will be an integral part of the development team and ensures daily development on new and existing systems and projects.
- You will constantly test and debug code before live rollout/implementation
- You will assist clients and the support teams' requirements by helping in fault finding as well as giving clients and the support team feedback thereon, once the issue has been identified and rectified
- You will provide weekly reports to the Development manager.
- Microsoft certifications essential
- Bcom degree or related qualification
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 12 May 14:14, Closing date 11 Jul
ApplyNicole de SOusa