Senior SAP Technical Security Architect
|Remuneration:||R800 – R850 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionIf you are a technical security architect looking for new challenges to conquer new, this opportunity is for you. An industry leader is looking for a senior SAP technical security architect to join their global team. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a global team using the power of technology.
Reference number for this position is SP49044 which is a contract position based in Menlyn offering a cost to company salary of R850 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sanchia Penny on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals:
- Graduate degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in SAP Basis system administration, SAP/IT security and SAP projects
- Professional project management experience
- Profound knowledge in the area of SAP IT
- Security and implementing compliant security architectures.
- Profound knowledge in the area of Linux OS and database (HANA/Oracle).
- SAP ECC
- T&E Fiori
- Providing SECaaS (Security as a Service) to the Group by building robust security frameworks that ensure that all SAP systems follow all regulatory guidelines.
- Implement SAP security strategies, procedures, standards, and tools necessary to enable business functionality while securing sensitive data and otherwise supporting the company’s internal controls and risk guidelines.
- Work with team members to analyse, plan, design, develop, and implement solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements.
Posted on 12 Nov 12:48
011 463 3633