Senior Python/Java/Cloud Specialist
|Remuneration:||R800 – R850 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you a profound, energetic with expert level Python and Java experience. A leading German manufacturing environment based in Midrand requires a Python Developer with CI/CD experience to join an existing team of energetic developers working on new energy services for the business's future.
If this sounds like your kind of gig, apply today and start working on exciting projects with one of the best teams in development technologies and platforms.
Reference number for this position is GZ50905 which is a contract position rotating between Midrand/Rosslyn/home offering a cost to company salary of up to R850 to R900 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Sound knowledge in Python and Java
- Familiarity with Microservices Architectures,
- Cloud Architectures or Container
- Architectures e.g. Docker
- Experience in developing solutions on public cloud platforms preferably Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Container Orchestration
- Platforms Preferably Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- At least 8 years' worth of experience using front-end and back-end technologies such as:
- HTML 5
- Maven or Jenkins
- Sound experience in developing backend applications:
- Architecture and Interface Design
- Data modeling and Database technologies (relational, document, graph, time series, geolocation)
- Implementation of Backend Services
- Restful Services, MQTT or Kafka
- Proficiency in UI frameworks:
- Angular or React
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented work behaviour in a distributed team
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. GitLab, Terraform, Ansible, Concourse, Jenkins)
- Fit for business purpose mind-set, i.e. the solutions provided must meet the business goals
- Experience with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Postman, Newman, Cypress,
- Selenium, Junit, Robot, Jest
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with backend frameworks like Spring, Java EE
Posted on 16 Oct 09:50
011 463 3633