Senior Java/DevOps Developer
|Remuneration:||R350000 – R850000 per year Negotiable depending on experience|
|Company:||E-Merge IT recruitment|
Job descriptionA senior Java DevOps developer is needed in a proudly South African software company that’s focused on creating world-class bespoke software architecture, using the latest cutting edge technology. For over 16 years, they have employed exceptionally skilled individuals who have a passion for technology and problem solving and have also adopted a culture of work hard, play hard.
- Establishing automated testing patterns within a project i.e. unit testing, integration testing and performance testing
- Analysing and solving complex problems in familiar and unfamiliar technology spaces
- Establishing appropriate solution patterns to be followed by the technical team
- Detailed implementation of frameworks within the Java stack
- Implementing technology-specific patterns
- Ability to mentor and guide more junior developer
- Operate in a team environment as well as independently
- Working in an Agile environment
- Keeping up to date on the latest technology and constantly upskilling
- Five to eight years of Java development working experience
- J2EE experience
- In-depth working knowledge of Java language features
- Experience with a DevOps environment
- Knowledge of TDD, CICD and Automated development environments
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming fundamentals
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns and the ability to recognise and apply them
Reference number for this position is GZ40320 which is a permanent position based in Waverly (Houghton) offering a salary up to R850,000 per annum cost to company negotiable on experience.
E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruiter with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates.
E-mail Garth on [email protected] or give him a call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Posted on 04 Nov 10:42
011 463 3633