Senior iOS Developer
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person who is self-driven, takes initiatives and has a structured way of thinking, someone who enjoys pressure and doesn’t crumble under challenges!
Global insurance company that offers a wellness platform program is currently on the hunt for an Exceptional Senior iOS Developer who will be responsible for the designing, developing, and implementing iOS mobile applications to support business requirements.
The business is a well-established product house and has a vibrant team. In addition to this as the business is pressurized the incumbent will need to persevere through adversity and recover quickly from setbacks.
Education and experience:
- A degree in IT
- 7+ years’ experience as an iOS developer
- Experience with software development in a test-driven environment
- Excellent understanding and application of design principles
- SoapUI (SOAP) / REST client (JSON)
- Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence)
- XML, JSON
- SOAP and REST Web Service Development
- Software architecture
- JAD sessions
- Data modelling techniques
- Two+ year user interface analyst experience (preferred)
- Software Engineering related degree/qualification
- Honours degree
- Business experience and product knowledge
- Experience in Objective-C is beneficial
- Have worked on at least 1 app published in the App or Play Store
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns
Reference Number for this position is GZ53992 which is a 12-month contract position based in Sandton/ Remote offering a contract rate of R650 to R800 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on target="_blank or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 16 Nov 09:50, Closing date 15 Jan
011 463 3633