Senior DevOps Engineer/Architect
|Remuneration:||R1300000 – R1400000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionNEW WORK! An exciting opportunity has presented itself for senior DevOps engineer at a multinational corporation developing financial solutions for a US based client.
You will be working on the latest technologies within a high learning environment, that encourages developers to constantly challenge their capabilities through paid IT certifications.
You will find yourself working 90% remotely with the odd travel to the office or jet-setting to the USA after lockdown.
Reference number for this position is GZ50234 which is a permanent position, based remotely offering a cost to company salary to R1.4m per annum CTC negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Seven+ years’ solid commercial experience
- This is an Architect role; candidates should be able to design solutions
- Software Development background (Java, Golang, Python)
- AWS IAM, Lambda, EC2, Fargate, RDS, SQS, SNS, Route 53, DynamoDB
- Concourse CI
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Spring Boot
- Gloo API gateway
- Istio service mesh
- AWS Security
- Troubleshooting skills
- Professional client interaction
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Post-graduate IT/engineering degree (preferable)
- IT/engineering degree or equivalent
Posted on 30 Jul 10:45
011 463 3633