Senior DevOps/C# Engineer
|Remuneration:||R600 – R650 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionOur client is a massive banking business. They are looking for a phenomenal DevOps engineer with C# developer experience. You will be working from Sandton or from the comfort of your own home. If you keen on changing the world then this sounds the place!
Why delay? Send your CV today!
The reference number for this position is ZH49922 . It’s a renewable contract position based in Sandton offering a contract rate of up to R650 per hour , negotiable based on experience, skill level and education. Contact Zara on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- The design and develop frameworks and applications that will enable the integration of CI/CD pipeline
- Improve the reliability of core systems and eliminate manual interactions
- Architectural principles are followed
- Agile development lifecycle
- Following DevOps principles and promote them to other teams
- Responsible end to end for stability and success of your applications
- Play a lead role in identifying new ways of working, a new technology that can be used, and better ways of using existing technology
- Strong focus on creating products where teams are self-enabled, decentralised management thereof and loosely coupled high available architecture
- University degree or higher certificate in information technology
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (preferably Terraform or Ansible)
- Knowledge of Web Services/Micro Services (REST)
- Full-stack application development experience is a strong advantage
- NET, .Net Core or C#
Posted on 05 Nov 15:18
011 463 3633