Senior C#/.Net Software Engineer
|Location:||Cape Town, Newlands|
- Work in a team following Agile development methodologies.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development and maintenance of existing and new web and desktop applications using C# and the Microsoft .Net framework.
- Follow best Software Engineering practices.
- Exercise Version Control discipline to maintain source code.
- Minimum 3-year IT-related Degree or Diploma.
- 4+ Years’ solid industry experience designing and building software applications in C# and .NET.
- Practical experience developing web and desktop applications.
- SQL and Relational Database programming skills.
- Must have proven experience in –
Web backend technologies e.g., SOAP, REST.
- Knowledge about server and cloud-based technologies.
- Must be a South African citizen or hold a valid work permit.
- Experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core and Angular.
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure.
- Mobile development using Flutter / Dart.
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Willingness to learn.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 19 Jul 13:55
087 351 0743